Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
Mr. Orwin is a biopharmaceutical industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience. He has served as chief executive officer of Relypsa since 2013.
Previously, Mr. Orwin was chief executive officer and a director of Affymax.
Before joining Affymax, he held leadership positions in marketing, sales, and operations at Genentech, Johnson and Johnson, Alza Pharmaceuticals, Sangstat Medical Corporation, Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, and Schering-Plough.
Mr. Orwin currently serves as a director of Seattle Genetics and Array BioPharma.
Mr. Orwin earned a bachelor’s degree from Rutgers University and master’s degree in business administration from New York University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST