RetailNext hires David Tognotti as chief operating officer
Mr. Tognotti joins RetailNext from 3D Robotics, where he helped lead the drone SaaS company as chief operating officer.
Prior to that, Mr. Tognotti spent 13 years at Monster, Inc., formerly Monster Cable, starting as general counsel and rising through the ranks to become the company’s global general manager, vice president of operations, and general counsel/chief operations officer.
Mr. Tognotti began his career as an intellectual property attorney and litigator in Silicon Valley, and has held senior positions in companies in the wireless, mobile, software, and consumer electronics industries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST