RetailMeNot appoints Mausam Bhatt as senior vice president
Prior to RetailMeNot, Mr. Bhatt served as vice president, product and business at Flipkart, a leading e-commerce and m-commerce marketplace in India.
Mr. Bhatt held several positions through out his tenure at Flipkart, where he was responsible for developing and driving growth for the company's mobile initiatives.
Before Flipkart, he held a variety of positions at industry-leading companies including Epocrates, Johnson & Johnson, and Hewlett Packard in a variety of product and engineering leadership roles.
Mr. Bhatt holds an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, a master of computer science from University of Arizona and a bachelor of computer engineering from Gujarat University in India. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST