resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
Dr. Mannick joins resTORbio from Novartis, where she led the clinical program that targets pathways regulating aging to treat aging-related conditions.
Prior to joining Novartis in 2010, Dr. Mannick was a Medical Director at Genzyme working in multiple therapeutic areas.
Prior to Genzyme, Dr. Mannick was a faculty member at Harvard Medical School and University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Dr. Mannick received her A.B. from Harvard College and her M.D. from Harvard Medical School.
She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and an Infectious Disease fellowship as part of the Harvard Combined Infectious Disease Program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST