resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
Dr. Mannick joins resTORbio from Novartis, where she led the clinical program that targets pathways regulating aging to treat aging-related conditions.
Prior to joining Novartis in 2010, Dr. Mannick was a Medical Director at Genzyme working in multiple therapeutic areas.
Prior to Genzyme, Dr. Mannick was a faculty member at Harvard Medical School and University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Dr. Mannick received her A.B. from Harvard College and her M.D. from Harvard Medical School.
She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and an Infectious Disease fellowship as part of the Harvard Combined Infectious Disease Program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST