resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
Dr. Mannick joins resTORbio from Novartis, where she led the clinical program that targets pathways regulating aging to treat aging-related conditions.
Prior to joining Novartis in 2010, Dr. Mannick was a Medical Director at Genzyme working in multiple therapeutic areas.
Prior to Genzyme, Dr. Mannick was a faculty member at Harvard Medical School and University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Dr. Mannick received her A.B. from Harvard College and her M.D. from Harvard Medical School.
She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and an Infectious Disease fellowship as part of the Harvard Combined Infectious Disease Program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Hanover Insurance Group appoints Bryan J. Salvatore as vice president
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
More inside POST