Restaurant Group names Paddy Power's Andy McCue CEO
Mr. McCue recently held CEO role at Paddy Power plc, as well as playing a pivotal role in the merger with Betfair plc.
Prior to that, Mr. McCue led the Paddy Power UK and Irish retail businesses. Prior to his ten years with Paddy Power, he was a Principal with OC&C Strategy Consultants and a Manager at Andersen.
Mr. McCue is currently a Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Hostelworld plc, a recently listed digital, international travel business.
The Restaurant Group plc announces that after 15 years with the Company, and 2 years as CEO, it has been agreed that Danny Breithaupt will step down from the Board and leave the Company with immediate effect. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST