Restaurant Group appoints Barry Nightingale as CFO
Mr. Nightingale is an experienced CFO, having recently held that role at Monarch Airlines, where he played a considerable role in the turnaround and prior to that, at leisure giant Betfred, where he led the successful acquisition and integration of the Tote.
Mr. Nightingale has previously held senior finance roles at UK Car Group, Easy Everything and Airtours, having qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte.
Mr. Nightingale will have accountability for the Finance function and also for IT, procurement and property. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST