Restaurant Group appoints Barry Nightingale as CFO
Mr. Nightingale is an experienced CFO, having recently held that role at Monarch Airlines, where he played a considerable role in the turnaround and prior to that, at leisure giant Betfred, where he led the successful acquisition and integration of the Tote.
Mr. Nightingale has previously held senior finance roles at UK Car Group, Easy Everything and Airtours, having qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte.
Mr. Nightingale will have accountability for the Finance function and also for IT, procurement and property. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST