Restaurant Group appoints Barry Nightingale as CFO
Mr. Nightingale is an experienced CFO, having recently held that role at Monarch Airlines, where he played a considerable role in the turnaround and prior to that, at leisure giant Betfred, where he led the successful acquisition and integration of the Tote.
Mr. Nightingale has previously held senior finance roles at UK Car Group, Easy Everything and Airtours, having qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte.
Mr. Nightingale will have accountability for the Finance function and also for IT, procurement and property. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Japan, Argentina agree on trade pact Politics
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership