Resonant appoints Jeff Killian as CFO
Mr. Killian comes to Resonant with almost 30 years of relevant financial, filter and semiconductor industry experience. Since 2010, Mr. Killian was Chief Financial Officer at Cascade Microtech.
Prior to that, Mr. Killian held several positions of increasing responsibility at TriQuint Semiconductor over an 11 year span, as well as US Bank for 20 years.
Mr. Killian holds a Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Finance from Oregon State University and an MBA from the University of Oregon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
TUI stays at its 10% growth guidance Earnings