Resonant appoints Jeff Killian as CFO
Mr. Killian comes to Resonant with almost 30 years of relevant financial, filter and semiconductor industry experience. Since 2010, Mr. Killian was Chief Financial Officer at Cascade Microtech.
Prior to that, Mr. Killian held several positions of increasing responsibility at TriQuint Semiconductor over an 11 year span, as well as US Bank for 20 years.
Mr. Killian holds a Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Finance from Oregon State University and an MBA from the University of Oregon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- HP chairman Meg Whitman steps down
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
More inside POST