ResMed appoints chief medical officer
Dr. Nunez most recently served as senior vice president of medical affairs for Becton, Dickinson and Company.
Dr. Nunez joins ResMed with two decades of leadership experience in the medical field, with a focus on aligning the clinical realities of modern healthcare with the business strategies of global enterprises.
Dr. Nunez held senior leadership positions at United HealthCare Group's Optum division, CareFusion and Picis, a healthcare informatics company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
More inside POST