ResMed appoints chief medical officer
Dr. Nunez most recently served as senior vice president of medical affairs for Becton, Dickinson and Company.
Dr. Nunez joins ResMed with two decades of leadership experience in the medical field, with a focus on aligning the clinical realities of modern healthcare with the business strategies of global enterprises.
Dr. Nunez held senior leadership positions at United HealthCare Group's Optum division, CareFusion and Picis, a healthcare informatics company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST