ResMed appoints chief medical officer
Dr. Nunez most recently served as senior vice president of medical affairs for Becton, Dickinson and Company.
Dr. Nunez joins ResMed with two decades of leadership experience in the medical field, with a focus on aligning the clinical realities of modern healthcare with the business strategies of global enterprises.
Dr. Nunez held senior leadership positions at United HealthCare Group's Optum division, CareFusion and Picis, a healthcare informatics company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST