ResMed appoints chief medical officer
Dr. Nunez most recently served as senior vice president of medical affairs for Becton, Dickinson and Company.
Dr. Nunez joins ResMed with two decades of leadership experience in the medical field, with a focus on aligning the clinical realities of modern healthcare with the business strategies of global enterprises.
Dr. Nunez held senior leadership positions at United HealthCare Group's Optum division, CareFusion and Picis, a healthcare informatics company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PayPal appoints Ann M. Sarnoff to board
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals names Alfred G. Merriweather as CFO
- Community West Bancshares adds two to board
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings