ResMed appoints chief medical officer
Dr. Nunez most recently served as senior vice president of medical affairs for Becton, Dickinson and Company.
Dr. Nunez joins ResMed with two decades of leadership experience in the medical field, with a focus on aligning the clinical realities of modern healthcare with the business strategies of global enterprises.
Dr. Nunez held senior leadership positions at United HealthCare Group's Optum division, CareFusion and Picis, a healthcare informatics company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
Bebe Stores to close all stores Companies