Republic First Bancorp adds new director
Ms. Jacobs is currently a Partner at DLA Piper, a global law firm specializing in business law, and is the Chair of its Philadelphia office corporate group.
Ms. Jacobs' career spans many industries, including politics, healthcare, private equity and sports and entertainment.
Her broad experience includes negotiating the agreement that brought the 2000 Republican National Convention to Philadelphia and advising Mario Lemieux and other investors in the purchase of the Pittsburgh Penguins from bankruptcy.
Ms. Jacobs is an elected member of the American Law Institute and appointed member of the Uniform Law Commission, Joint Editorial Board on Uniform Unincorporated Organizations Acts and Pennsylvania Department of State Corporations Bureau Advisory Board.
She is also a member of the American Law Institute and the American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST