Republic First Bancorp adds new director
Ms. Jacobs is currently a Partner at DLA Piper, a global law firm specializing in business law, and is the Chair of its Philadelphia office corporate group.
Ms. Jacobs' career spans many industries, including politics, healthcare, private equity and sports and entertainment.
Her broad experience includes negotiating the agreement that brought the 2000 Republican National Convention to Philadelphia and advising Mario Lemieux and other investors in the purchase of the Pittsburgh Penguins from bankruptcy.
Ms. Jacobs is an elected member of the American Law Institute and appointed member of the Uniform Law Commission, Joint Editorial Board on Uniform Unincorporated Organizations Acts and Pennsylvania Department of State Corporations Bureau Advisory Board.
She is also a member of the American Law Institute and the American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership