Repros Therapeutics appoints Larry Dillaha as CEO
Dr. Dillaha has been serving in these capacities on an interim basis since February 1, 2017. He has also been named to the Board.
Dr. Dillaha was previously the Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, an inception stage biotechnology company, and before that the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
He also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
Dr. Dillaha received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership