Repros Therapeutics appoints Larry Dillaha as CEO
Dr. Dillaha has been serving in these capacities on an interim basis since February 1, 2017. He has also been named to the Board.
Dr. Dillaha was previously the Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, an inception stage biotechnology company, and before that the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
He also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
Dr. Dillaha received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
Commerzbank stock dips on Q2 loss Earnings
Aviva H1 profit surges, premiums up Earnings