Repros Therapeutics appoints Larry Dillaha as CEO
Dr. Dillaha has been serving in these capacities on an interim basis since February 1, 2017. He has also been named to the Board.
Dr. Dillaha was previously the Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, an inception stage biotechnology company, and before that the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
He also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
Dr. Dillaha received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST
Delaware judge ends Anthem, Cigna merger Companies