Repros Therapeutics appoints Larry Dillaha as CEO
Dr. Dillaha has been serving in these capacities on an interim basis since February 1, 2017. He has also been named to the Board.
Dr. Dillaha was previously the Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, an inception stage biotechnology company, and before that the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
He also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
Dr. Dillaha received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST