Larry Dillaha, Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, was appointed interim President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Prior to becoming CEO of CavtheRx, Dr. Dillaha was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
Dr. Dillaha also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
He received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Dean Foods appoints Scott Vopni as interim CFO
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
More inside POST