Larry Dillaha, Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, was appointed interim President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Prior to becoming CEO of CavtheRx, Dr. Dillaha was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
Dr. Dillaha also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
He received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST