Larry Dillaha, Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, was appointed interim President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Prior to becoming CEO of CavtheRx, Dr. Dillaha was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
Dr. Dillaha also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
He received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
- Helen of Troy appoints Krista Berry to board
More inside POST
Renault caught in ‘emissiongate’ scandal Companies
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership