Larry Dillaha, Chief Executive Officer of CavtheRx, was appointed interim President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Prior to becoming CEO of CavtheRx, Dr. Dillaha was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer of New Haven Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company.
Dr. Dillaha also served as Chief Medical Officer of Insys Therapeutics, Sciele Pharma and as Medical Director of Sanofi-Sythelabo.
He received an M.D. degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
More inside POST
Porsche Q1 profit climbed 49 percent Earnings