Rent-A-Center names Angela Yochem as SVP of IT & CIO
Ms. Yochem comes to Rent-A-Center with more than 10 years of senior executive leadership experience and has a track record of driving competitive advantage and innovation through technology.
Ms. Yochem recently served as chief information officer at BDP International, a privately-held company that provides global transportation and logistics solutions. Additionally, she served on the management committee of the company, as well as three subsidiary boards.
Earlier in her career, Ms. Yochem held leadership positions with organizations such as AstraZeneca, Dell, Bank of America and SunTrust and has served as an Independent Director on the board of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh.
Ms. Yochem earned a Master of Science in computer science from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville, and a Bachelor of Music from DePauw University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST