Rent-A-Center appoints Mark Speese as CEO
Mr. Speese has served as the Company’s Chairman of the Board since October 2001 and as a Board director since 1990.
He served as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer from October 2001 until January 2014.
Mr. Speese previously served as Vice Chairman from September 1999 until March 2001.
From 1990 until April 1999, he served as President, and he also served as Chief Operating Officer from November 1994 until March 1999. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST
Japan, Argentina agree on trade pact Politics