Renold appoints Ian Scapens as finance director
Mr. Scapens joins Renold from Keepmoat Group, the UK's provider of social housing refurbishment and regeneration services and a developer of low-cost, affordable housing, where he has been Deputy Chief Financial Officer since June 2015.
Previously, Mr. Scapens spent 10 years at Speedy Hire Plc, the UK's tools, equipment and plant hire services company, latterly as Group Financial Controller in the UK, from 2010 to 2015.
Mr. Scapens will join the Company directly upon release from his current employment which will not be later than January 3, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST