Renold appoints David Landless as non-executive director
Mr. Landless has significant experience at senior levels of international businesses in the industrials sector.
Mr. Landless was most recently Group Finance Director of Bodycote plc from 1999 until his retirement on January 1, 2017.
Prior to that, Mr. Landless was at Courtaulds for 15 years in a range of finance roles in the UK and U.S., latterly as Finance Director of Courtaulds Coatings (Holdings) Ltd, from 1997 to 1999.
He is currently a Non-Executive Director of Luxfer Holdings plc and Innospec Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK president, global pharma Abbas Hussain to leave
- GlaxoSmithKline: Luke Miels appointed president, global pharmaceuticals
- Spectris appoints Kjersti Wiklund to board
- Legal & General names Kerrigan Procter as group executive director
- Nationwide Building Society appoints Baroness Usha Prashar to board
More inside POST