Renold appoints David Landless as non-executive director
Mr. Landless has significant experience at senior levels of international businesses in the industrials sector.
Mr. Landless was most recently Group Finance Director of Bodycote plc from 1999 until his retirement on January 1, 2017.
Prior to that, Mr. Landless was at Courtaulds for 15 years in a range of finance roles in the UK and U.S., latterly as Finance Director of Courtaulds Coatings (Holdings) Ltd, from 1997 to 1999.
He is currently a Non-Executive Director of Luxfer Holdings plc and Innospec Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Red Hat Q4 revenue increased 16% Earnings