RenaissanceRe Holdings appoints Robert Qutub as CFO
Most recently, Mr. Qutub was Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer for MSCI from July 2012 to May 2016.
Prior to MSCI, he was with Bank of America for 18 years, where he held several segment Chief Financial Officer roles, most notably for Global Consumer and Business Banking, Global Banking and Markets and Global Wealth Management.
Mr. Qutub holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He also served in the United States Marine Corps and is currently on the Board of Directors of USAA Federal Savings Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
More inside POST