RenaissanceRe Holdings appoints Robert Qutub as CFO
Most recently, Mr. Qutub was Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer for MSCI from July 2012 to May 2016.
Prior to MSCI, he was with Bank of America for 18 years, where he held several segment Chief Financial Officer roles, most notably for Global Consumer and Business Banking, Global Banking and Markets and Global Wealth Management.
Mr. Qutub holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He also served in the United States Marine Corps and is currently on the Board of Directors of USAA Federal Savings Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST