Religare Enterprises appoints Sunil Godhwani as CEO
Mr. Godhwani has given strategic direction to Religare’s growth since his joining in 2001 and has a diverse experience of over two decades in managing large scale business ventures.
Mr. Godhwani is an active participant across various platforms such as the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI).
Mr. Godhwani pursued his higher studies internationally.
He received a B. Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering and a M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering & Finance from Polytechnic Institute of New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Infosys MD, CEO Vishal Sikka resigns
- Cyient appoints Vinai Thummalapally to board
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
More inside POST