Regulus names VP, investor relations & corporate communications
Ms. Wey brings over 25 years of experience in investor relations, corporate communications, media relations and investment banking.
Prior to joining Regulus, Ms. Wey was Vice President, Investor Relations for Durata Therapeutics up until its acquisition by Actavis. Before Durata, Ms. Wey served as Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs at Par Pharmaceuticals from 2007 until its acquisition by TPG.
Ms. Wey also has extensive experience in media relations and corporate communications including working as VP, Investor Relations at Boron, LePore & Associates, Senior VP at Edelman Financial Worldwide, Managing Director, Financial Communications at Hill & Knowlton, and Associate Director, Equity Capital Markets at Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc.. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST