Regional REIT promotes William Eason to senior independent director
Mr. Eason has been a non-executive Director of the Company since October 16, 2015 and Chairman of the Audit Committee from its establishment on November 6, 2015.
Mr. Eason is currently a consultant with Quilter Cheviot, having previously been Head of Charities. He has been managing diversified high net worth portfolios since 1973 and became a Member of the London Stock Exchange in 1976.
Mr. Eason was Chief Investment Officer at Laing & Cruickshank Investment Management and is a former Chairman of Henderson High Income Trust plc.
He is currently a Director of Henderson International Income Trust plc, The European Investment Trust plc and Institutional Protection Services Ltd.
Mr. Eason is an Associate of the Society of Investment Professionals and a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST