Regional REIT promotes William Eason to senior independent director
Mr. Eason has been a non-executive Director of the Company since October 16, 2015 and Chairman of the Audit Committee from its establishment on November 6, 2015.
Mr. Eason is currently a consultant with Quilter Cheviot, having previously been Head of Charities. He has been managing diversified high net worth portfolios since 1973 and became a Member of the London Stock Exchange in 1976.
Mr. Eason was Chief Investment Officer at Laing & Cruickshank Investment Management and is a former Chairman of Henderson High Income Trust plc.
He is currently a Director of Henderson International Income Trust plc, The European Investment Trust plc and Institutional Protection Services Ltd.
Mr. Eason is an Associate of the Society of Investment Professionals and a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST