Regional REIT promotes William Eason to senior independent director
Mr. Eason has been a non-executive Director of the Company since October 16, 2015 and Chairman of the Audit Committee from its establishment on November 6, 2015.
Mr. Eason is currently a consultant with Quilter Cheviot, having previously been Head of Charities. He has been managing diversified high net worth portfolios since 1973 and became a Member of the London Stock Exchange in 1976.
Mr. Eason was Chief Investment Officer at Laing & Cruickshank Investment Management and is a former Chairman of Henderson High Income Trust plc.
He is currently a Director of Henderson International Income Trust plc, The European Investment Trust plc and Institutional Protection Services Ltd.
Mr. Eason is an Associate of the Society of Investment Professionals and a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST