Regal Resources appoints Mark Arnesen as CEO
Mr. Arnesen has extensive expertise in the structuring and negotiation of finance for major resource projects.
Mr. Arnesen is currently the sole director of ARM Advisors Proprietary Limited and has also been on the board of Gulf Industrials Limited.
Mr. Arnesen is a chartered accountant with over 20 years' experience in the resources industry and holds Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Accounting degrees from the University of the Witwatersrand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
- Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
More inside POST
Visa Q2 GAAP net income $430 million Earnings