Regal Resources appoints Mark Arnesen as CEO
Mr. Arnesen has extensive expertise in the structuring and negotiation of finance for major resource projects.
Mr. Arnesen is currently the sole director of ARM Advisors Proprietary Limited and has also been on the board of Gulf Industrials Limited.
Mr. Arnesen is a chartered accountant with over 20 years' experience in the resources industry and holds Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Accounting degrees from the University of the Witwatersrand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
More inside POST