Redcentric director Tony Weaver to step down
Mr. Weaver was previously CEO of Redcentric, having been the chief executive of Redstone from September 2010 up to the demerger to Redcentric and had been responsible for effecting the restructuring of that business and its subsequent acquisition of Maxima Holdings.
He became a director of Redcentric plc on 11 February 2013.
With an IT, communications and electronics background that started in the mid 1980’s, Mr. Weaver established his first IT business in 1988 and has founded a number of other successful IT companies.
He has also served on a number of private and publically quoted company boards over the last 27 years.
Mr. Weaver is also a founder of MXC Capital, a specialist merchant bank that invests and grows value in companies in the TMT sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST