Redcentric appoints Peter Brotherton as CFO
Mr. Brotherton is a senior and experienced Chief Financial Officer with over 25 years' experience across a number of senior finance roles.
His two previous roles were as Chief Financial Officer of Gametech and Chief Financial Officer at PKR Group.
Prior to those two roles, from 2011 to 2014, Mr. Brotherton was Chief Financial Officer and then Chief Executive of Meucci Solutions.
Mr. Brotherton also had senior finance roles at Varla (UK) Limited, Cell Structures Group plc and spent five years at Kingston Communications plc, becoming Director of Finance.
He trained at KPMG Peat Marwick. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST