Redcentric appoints Peter Brotherton as CFO
Mr. Brotherton is a senior and experienced Chief Financial Officer with over 25 years' experience across a number of senior finance roles.
His two previous roles were as Chief Financial Officer of Gametech and Chief Financial Officer at PKR Group.
Prior to those two roles, from 2011 to 2014, Mr. Brotherton was Chief Financial Officer and then Chief Executive of Meucci Solutions.
Mr. Brotherton also had senior finance roles at Varla (UK) Limited, Cell Structures Group plc and spent five years at Kingston Communications plc, becoming Director of Finance.
He trained at KPMG Peat Marwick. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership