Redcentric appoints Jon Kempster to board
Mr. Kempster was until recently the Chief Financial Officer at Utilitywise, an AIM listed energy consultancy, and is currently a Non-Executive Director of JVM Group, a private company selling construction equipment in Russia.
Prior to these two roles, Mr. Kempster was Chief Financial Officer to Wincanton plc, the logistics and distribution Group, from 2010 to 2012.
During that time, he played a key role in creating and implementing a corporate strategy to put the business on a sustainable footing.
From 2006 to 2012 Mr. Kempster was Chief Financial Officer of Delta plc, the Industrial Group, during which time the company reported strong profit growth before being sold in an agreed takeover to Valmont Industries.
Mr. Kempster is an ACA qualified chartered accountant and will join the audit, remuneration and nominations committees upon his appointment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels announces additional changes to board
- Driver Group appoints John Horgan as director
- Proxama appoints Kelvin Harrison as director
- ULS Technology appoints Stephen Goodall as MD
- WideCells Group appoints Alan Greenberg to board
More inside POST
Chevron Q4 revenue $31.5 billion Earnings