Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
Mr. Cootey joins the Company from Wynn Resorts, Limited, where he served as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Wynn Resorts, Limited from May 2014 until March 1, 2017 and Senior Vice President – Finance from January 2014 to May 2014.
Prior to joining Wynn Resorts, Mr. Cootey served as Senior Vice President – Corporate Finance for Las Vegas Sands Corp. from March 2012 to December 2013, and Vice President – Corporate Finance from October 2009 to March 2012.
From June 2004 to October 2009, he was a Partner and Senior Research Analyst with Prides Capital, LLC.
Mr. Cootey received a B.A. in Physics and Government from Bowdoin College and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
- Scientific Games names Karin-Joyce Tjon COO and president
- Paramount appoints Rudi Fronk as director and board chairman
More inside POST
China's exports expand in April Economy