Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
Mr. Hayward qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Touche Ross & Co in 1984 and subsequently held a number of senior equity capital market positions in London.
Mr. Hayward was formerly Managing Director and Head of Corporate Broking at Jefferies International Limited, prior to this he was Head of Oil and Gas Equity Capital Markets at Canaccord Adams.
Mr. Hayward has also previously held the positions of Chairman and Non-Executive Director at Severfield plc and Non-Executive Director and Interim CEO at Afren plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST