Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
Mr. Hayward qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Touche Ross & Co in 1984 and subsequently held a number of senior equity capital market positions in London.
Mr. Hayward was formerly Managing Director and Head of Corporate Broking at Jefferies International Limited, prior to this he was Head of Oil and Gas Equity Capital Markets at Canaccord Adams.
Mr. Hayward has also previously held the positions of Chairman and Non-Executive Director at Severfield plc and Non-Executive Director and Interim CEO at Afren plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST