Red Hat appoints Eric Shander as CFO
Mr. Shander most recently served as Red Hat’s acting CFO, and vice president and chief accounting officer.
Mr. Shander came to Red Hat with more than 25 years of business, accounting, and financial experience at global software and technology companies, including at IBM and Lenovo.
At IBM, Mr. Shander held several key roles in the company’s finance and operations organizations, including serving as the company’s vice president of Americas IT infrastructure delivery from 2011-2015.
Prior to that, he ran IBM’s Finance and Accounting Global Process Services division from 2008-2011. Shander rejoined IBM in 2008 from Lenovo, where he was the company’s vice president and chief accountant.
At Lenovo, Mr. Shander led the formation of the global CFO function immediately after the company acquired IBM’s PC business in 2005.
Prior to Lenovo, he spent nearly 15 years at IBM, where he held a variety of finance and accounting roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
More inside POST
L Brands earnings retreat 46% in Q1 Earnings
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership