Red Dot Corporation appoints Rick McNamee as permanent CEO
Mr. McNamee first joined Red Dot in May 2016 as interim CEO and also holds a seat on the company's board of directors.
Mr. McNamee was CEO, president and chairman of the board at Continental Circuits Corporation.
Afterward, he transitioned to ad-hoc roles consulting for a variety of companies, including as executive coach and leadership trainer, angel investor, board member, and interim CEO.
Mr. McNamee has also spent 14 years at IBM, serving in a variety of manufacturing and engineering roles.
He holds a bachelor's degree in engineering from Purdue University.
In addition, the company named Steve Lach as chief operating officer and Artak Arakelian as vice president of operations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
- Juno Therapeutics appoints Rupert Vessey to board
- HomeStreet appoints Mark R. Ruh as interim CFO
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
More inside POST