Red Dot Corporation appoints Rick McNamee as permanent CEO
Mr. McNamee first joined Red Dot in May 2016 as interim CEO and also holds a seat on the company's board of directors.
Mr. McNamee was CEO, president and chairman of the board at Continental Circuits Corporation.
Afterward, he transitioned to ad-hoc roles consulting for a variety of companies, including as executive coach and leadership trainer, angel investor, board member, and interim CEO.
Mr. McNamee has also spent 14 years at IBM, serving in a variety of manufacturing and engineering roles.
He holds a bachelor's degree in engineering from Purdue University.
In addition, the company named Steve Lach as chief operating officer and Artak Arakelian as vice president of operations. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
- Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
- Banner Corporation appoints Merline Saintil to board
- Colliers Intl appoints Matthias Leube to lead German business
More inside POST