Recro Pharma appoints Michael Celano as CFO
Mr. Celano brings to Recro more than 35 years of financial leadership experience in the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industries. He has served as CFO at Kensey Nash and BioRexis. He is also on the board of Orasure Technologies.
Mr. Celano has also served as CFO of Makindus and at Drugscan. Prior to entering the biopharmaceutical industry, he was a Partner at Arthur Andersen/KPMG, where he worked from 1980 until 2004, and led its life sciences practices.
He received a bachelor’s degree in accounting from St. Joseph’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST
Fiat Chrysler recalling 297,000 vehicles Companies