Recro Pharma appoints Michael Celano as CFO
Mr. Celano brings to Recro more than 35 years of financial leadership experience in the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industries. He has served as CFO at Kensey Nash and BioRexis. He is also on the board of Orasure Technologies.
Mr. Celano has also served as CFO of Makindus and at Drugscan. Prior to entering the biopharmaceutical industry, he was a Partner at Arthur Andersen/KPMG, where he worked from 1980 until 2004, and led its life sciences practices.
He received a bachelor’s degree in accounting from St. Joseph’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST