Recro Pharma appoints Michael Celano as CFO
Mr. Celano brings to Recro more than 35 years of financial leadership experience in the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industries. He has served as CFO at Kensey Nash and BioRexis. He is also on the board of Orasure Technologies.
Mr. Celano has also served as CFO of Makindus and at Drugscan. Prior to entering the biopharmaceutical industry, he was a Partner at Arthur Andersen/KPMG, where he worked from 1980 until 2004, and led its life sciences practices.
He received a bachelor’s degree in accounting from St. Joseph’s University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
More inside POST
TUI stays at its 10% growth guidance Earnings