Recro Pharma appoints Bryan Reasons to board
Mr. Reasons, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Impax Laboratories, brings over 20 years of financial leadership experience to Recro’s Board.
Prior to joining Impax in 2012, Mr. Reasons held positions of increasing responsibility at Cephalon, Inc., where he successfully navigated acquisition by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Mr. Reasons previously served in a number of financial leadership roles at E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, ranging from corporate accounting, external reporting and audit and business advisory services.
Mr. Reasons earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from Widener University and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST