Recro Pharma appoints Bryan Reasons to board
Mr. Reasons, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Impax Laboratories, brings over 20 years of financial leadership experience to Recro’s Board.
Prior to joining Impax in 2012, Mr. Reasons held positions of increasing responsibility at Cephalon, Inc., where he successfully navigated acquisition by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Mr. Reasons previously served in a number of financial leadership roles at E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, ranging from corporate accounting, external reporting and audit and business advisory services.
Mr. Reasons earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from Widener University and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST