Recro Pharma appoints Bryan Reasons to board
Mr. Reasons, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Impax Laboratories, brings over 20 years of financial leadership experience to Recro’s Board.
Prior to joining Impax in 2012, Mr. Reasons held positions of increasing responsibility at Cephalon, Inc., where he successfully navigated acquisition by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Mr. Reasons previously served in a number of financial leadership roles at E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, ranging from corporate accounting, external reporting and audit and business advisory services.
Mr. Reasons earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from Widener University and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll appoints Charles W. Rayfield as CFO
- Deborah Lee James elected to Unisys board
- Peter Musumeci joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Crown Holdings appoints Andrea J. Funk to board
- US Steel appoints Kevin P. Bradley as CFO
More inside POST
Logitech Q1 2018 sales up 13 percent Earnings