Recro Pharma appoints Bryan Reasons to board
Mr. Reasons, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Impax Laboratories, brings over 20 years of financial leadership experience to Recro’s Board.
Prior to joining Impax in 2012, Mr. Reasons held positions of increasing responsibility at Cephalon, Inc., where he successfully navigated acquisition by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Mr. Reasons previously served in a number of financial leadership roles at E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, ranging from corporate accounting, external reporting and audit and business advisory services.
Mr. Reasons earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from Widener University and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST
H&M Q3 profit down, sales up Earnings