Recro Pharma appoints Bryan Reasons to board
Mr. Reasons, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Impax Laboratories, brings over 20 years of financial leadership experience to Recro’s Board.
Prior to joining Impax in 2012, Mr. Reasons held positions of increasing responsibility at Cephalon, Inc., where he successfully navigated acquisition by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Mr. Reasons previously served in a number of financial leadership roles at E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, ranging from corporate accounting, external reporting and audit and business advisory services.
Mr. Reasons earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from Widener University and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST