Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
Mr. Chapman joins the company with over 25 years of biopharmaceutical sales, marketing, and market access experience.
Over the past decade, Mr. Chapman served in leadership roles at Relypsa, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Pfizer.
During his tenure at Boehringer Ingelheim, Mr. Chapman served as the Global Marketing lead for an interferon-free asset for hepatitis C and led Global Market Access activities across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Most recently, he served as the Director of Managed Markets at Relypsa where he led a team of National and Regional Account Managers that gained new or improved access for Veltassa.
Mr. Chapman received a B.S. in Management from Auburn University, Auburn, AL. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
E.ON adjusted EBIT €3.1 billion Earnings