Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
Mr. Chapman joins the company with over 25 years of biopharmaceutical sales, marketing, and market access experience.
Over the past decade, Mr. Chapman served in leadership roles at Relypsa, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Pfizer.
During his tenure at Boehringer Ingelheim, Mr. Chapman served as the Global Marketing lead for an interferon-free asset for hepatitis C and led Global Market Access activities across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Most recently, he served as the Director of Managed Markets at Relypsa where he led a team of National and Regional Account Managers that gained new or improved access for Veltassa.
Mr. Chapman received a B.S. in Management from Auburn University, Auburn, AL. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST
Australia secures more flights to Fiji Companies