Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
Mr. Chapman joins the company with over 25 years of biopharmaceutical sales, marketing, and market access experience.
Over the past decade, Mr. Chapman served in leadership roles at Relypsa, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Pfizer.
During his tenure at Boehringer Ingelheim, Mr. Chapman served as the Global Marketing lead for an interferon-free asset for hepatitis C and led Global Market Access activities across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Most recently, he served as the Director of Managed Markets at Relypsa where he led a team of National and Regional Account Managers that gained new or improved access for Veltassa.
Mr. Chapman received a B.S. in Management from Auburn University, Auburn, AL. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership