Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
Mr. Chapman joins the company with over 25 years of biopharmaceutical sales, marketing, and market access experience.
Over the past decade, Mr. Chapman served in leadership roles at Relypsa, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Pfizer.
During his tenure at Boehringer Ingelheim, Mr. Chapman served as the Global Marketing lead for an interferon-free asset for hepatitis C and led Global Market Access activities across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Most recently, he served as the Director of Managed Markets at Relypsa where he led a team of National and Regional Account Managers that gained new or improved access for Veltassa.
Mr. Chapman received a B.S. in Management from Auburn University, Auburn, AL. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST