RealNetworks appoints Chris Jones to its board
Mr. Jones serves as Engineering Director for Microsoft Corporation, leading the engineering team for Microsoft Health spanning mobile, web, and cloud services, a position he has held since October 2015.
Previously, from February 2000 to October 2015, Mr. Jones served as a Corporate Vice President in various business divisions at Microsoft, including OneDrive & SharePoint, Windows Services, and Windows, where he led the engineering teams for several Microsoft products, such as OneDrive and OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server, Outlook.com and other consumer services, and Windows XP.
Mr. Jones joined Microsoft in August 1991, and held several program management and engineering roles prior to being named a Corporate Vice President. Mr. Jones currently serves on the Board of Trustees of The Bush School.
Mr. Jones holds a B.S. degree in mathematical and computational sciences from Stanford University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST