RealNetworks appoints Bill Patrizio president of Consumer Media
In his new role leading Real's Consumer Media business, Mr. Patrizio will be responsible for strategy and management of Real's PC RealPlayer group and its IP licensing business.
Mr. Patrizio joins RealNetworks from Opaka Partners, a consulting firm that he founded in 2013.
Previously, Mr. Patrizio spent nearly four years as the chief executive officer of Red Bee Media, a digital media software and services company based in the U.K. The company was sold to Ericsson in May 2014.
Prior to this, he was president of the broadcast services division of Technicolor SA.
Mr. Patrizio also served as an executive at other media and consumer products companies including Disney, Universal Studios, Seagram, and Kellogg. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
- Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
- Banner Corporation appoints Merline Saintil to board
More inside POST