RealNetworks appoints Bill Patrizio president of Consumer Media
In his new role leading Real's Consumer Media business, Mr. Patrizio will be responsible for strategy and management of Real's PC RealPlayer group and its IP licensing business.
Mr. Patrizio joins RealNetworks from Opaka Partners, a consulting firm that he founded in 2013.
Previously, Mr. Patrizio spent nearly four years as the chief executive officer of Red Bee Media, a digital media software and services company based in the U.K. The company was sold to Ericsson in May 2014.
Prior to this, he was president of the broadcast services division of Technicolor SA.
Mr. Patrizio also served as an executive at other media and consumer products companies including Disney, Universal Studios, Seagram, and Kellogg. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- CTI BioPharma appoints Laurent Fischer as chairman
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership
Wm Morrison H1 profit climbs Earnings