R.E.A. Holdings appoints director
Mr. St. Clair-George is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Mr. St. Clair-George has over 40 years' experience in the planation and agribusiness industries in Malaysia and Indonesia, having worked for some 25 years with Harrisons & Crosfield and Harrisons Malaysian Plantations Berhad, as finance director, and then as president director of Sipef NV's Indonesian operations.
Mr. St. Clair-George then spent 10 years as managing director of Sipef NV, based in Belgium.
Retiring from this position in 2007 and returning to London, he served until 2013 as senior non-executive director and chairman of the audit committee of New Britain Palm Oil Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Taiwan's CPI increases slightly Economy