R.E.A. Holdings appoints director
Mr. St. Clair-George is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Mr. St. Clair-George has over 40 years' experience in the planation and agribusiness industries in Malaysia and Indonesia, having worked for some 25 years with Harrisons & Crosfield and Harrisons Malaysian Plantations Berhad, as finance director, and then as president director of Sipef NV's Indonesian operations.
Mr. St. Clair-George then spent 10 years as managing director of Sipef NV, based in Belgium.
Retiring from this position in 2007 and returning to London, he served until 2013 as senior non-executive director and chairman of the audit committee of New Britain Palm Oil Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
Staples Q4 total sales $4.6 billion Earnings