R.E.A. Holdings appoints director
Mr. St. Clair-George is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Mr. St. Clair-George has over 40 years' experience in the planation and agribusiness industries in Malaysia and Indonesia, having worked for some 25 years with Harrisons & Crosfield and Harrisons Malaysian Plantations Berhad, as finance director, and then as president director of Sipef NV's Indonesian operations.
Mr. St. Clair-George then spent 10 years as managing director of Sipef NV, based in Belgium.
Retiring from this position in 2007 and returning to London, he served until 2013 as senior non-executive director and chairman of the audit committee of New Britain Palm Oil Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST
Tele2 turns to profit in Q2 Earnings