Rapier Gold appoints John Blake to its board
Dr. Blake is a mining engineer with over 35 years of international mining industry experience in Canada, Australia, Brazil and Asia Pacific, building and operating underground open pit gold mines.
He has most recently served as President and CEO of Luna Gold, CEO of Australian Solomon's Gold, as well as Director of Operations for Newcrest Indonesia.
The Company received the resignation of Stephen de Jong as a director, due to increasing time constraints in his role as President and CEO of Integra Gold.
Mr. de Jong is a founding shareholder and director of Rapier Gold and will remain an advisor to the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
More inside POST