Rapier Gold appoints John Blake to its board
Dr. Blake is a mining engineer with over 35 years of international mining industry experience in Canada, Australia, Brazil and Asia Pacific, building and operating underground open pit gold mines.
He has most recently served as President and CEO of Luna Gold, CEO of Australian Solomon's Gold, as well as Director of Operations for Newcrest Indonesia.
The Company received the resignation of Stephen de Jong as a director, due to increasing time constraints in his role as President and CEO of Integra Gold.
Mr. de Jong is a founding shareholder and director of Rapier Gold and will remain an advisor to the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
- Apivio Systems appoints two to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Peter G. Kukielski as CEO
More inside POST
L Brands earnings retreat 46% in Q1 Earnings
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership