Rapier Gold appoints John Blake to its board
Dr. Blake is a mining engineer with over 35 years of international mining industry experience in Canada, Australia, Brazil and Asia Pacific, building and operating underground open pit gold mines.
He has most recently served as President and CEO of Luna Gold, CEO of Australian Solomon's Gold, as well as Director of Operations for Newcrest Indonesia.
The Company received the resignation of Stephen de Jong as a director, due to increasing time constraints in his role as President and CEO of Integra Gold.
Mr. de Jong is a founding shareholder and director of Rapier Gold and will remain an advisor to the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST