Rapid7 appoints, promotes executives
Prior to joining Rapid7, Mr. Erston served as SVP Global Sales at EnerNOC. From 2000 to 2015, he held senior sales leadership positions at RSA, including Global VP of Go-to-Market, Identity, and Risk Management.
Ms. Furfaro brings over 15 years of experience in sales execution and go-to-market roles where she built and managed global sales programs, operations and strategy.
Ms. Furfaro has held leadership positions in a number of fast-growing software companies, including Allaire, Macromedia, and Adobe, each of which have influenced her commitment to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
Ms. Furfaro joined Rapid7 in 2011 to lead Business Strategy and Sales Operations.
In 2015, she took on the role of Chief of Staff, working with the executive team to facilitate strategic planning and cross-functional initiatives. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Varta to accelerate timetable for IPO Companies