Rapid7 appoints Jeff Kalowski as CFO
Prior to joining Rapid7, Mr. Kalowski served as CFO of Imprivata since 2007, and took the Company public in June 2014.
Mr. Kalowski's previous CFO roles include ProfitLogic where he was responsible for all the financial and administrative operations and Torrent Systems where he facilitated the company’s acquisition by Ascential Software.
Previously, Mr. Kalowski held CFO positions at Looking Glass Technologies, Beyond Incorporated, Magna Computer Corporation, and Cadmus Computer Corporation.
He also held a role as audit manager at the accounting firm Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST