Rapid7 appoints Jeff Kalowski as CFO
Prior to joining Rapid7, Mr. Kalowski served as CFO of Imprivata since 2007, and took the Company public in June 2014.
Mr. Kalowski's previous CFO roles include ProfitLogic where he was responsible for all the financial and administrative operations and Torrent Systems where he facilitated the company’s acquisition by Ascential Software.
Previously, Mr. Kalowski held CFO positions at Looking Glass Technologies, Beyond Incorporated, Magna Computer Corporation, and Cadmus Computer Corporation.
He also held a role as audit manager at the accounting firm Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST