Rapid7 appoints Jeff Kalowski as CFO
Prior to joining Rapid7, Mr. Kalowski served as CFO of Imprivata since 2007, and took the Company public in June 2014.
Mr. Kalowski's previous CFO roles include ProfitLogic where he was responsible for all the financial and administrative operations and Torrent Systems where he facilitated the company’s acquisition by Ascential Software.
Previously, Mr. Kalowski held CFO positions at Looking Glass Technologies, Beyond Incorporated, Magna Computer Corporation, and Cadmus Computer Corporation.
He also held a role as audit manager at the accounting firm Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST