Rapid7 appoints Jeff Kalowski as CFO
Prior to joining Rapid7, Mr. Kalowski served as CFO of Imprivata since 2007, and took the Company public in June 2014.
Mr. Kalowski's previous CFO roles include ProfitLogic where he was responsible for all the financial and administrative operations and Torrent Systems where he facilitated the company’s acquisition by Ascential Software.
Previously, Mr. Kalowski held CFO positions at Looking Glass Technologies, Beyond Incorporated, Magna Computer Corporation, and Cadmus Computer Corporation.
He also held a role as audit manager at the accounting firm Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST