Rapid Micro Biosystems appoints Ed Ognibene as vice president
Mr. Ognibene brings over 20 years of technology and product development experience with sophisticated scientific instrumentation.
Mr. Ognibene held the position of Director of Engineering / Systems Development at Waters Corporation in the Separation Systems division. Concurrently, he oversaw a major development program to replace a product line with innovative new systems.
Prior to this, Mr. Ognibene was responsible for driving the development of novel industry leading chromatographic platform systems.
He worked at SatCon Technologies, a MIT start-up, where he managed the Mechanical Engineering Group and was also responsible for Program Management and technology/business development.
Mr. Ognibene holds a PhD and MS in Mechanical Engineering from MIT and a BSME from SUNY Stony Brook. He is a member of ASME, Tau Beta Pi, and Sigma Xi honor societies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST