Range Resources appoints two directors
Mr. Liu has over 20 years of extensive global experience in petroleum exploration, development, production, joint venture operations and new ventures. He is currently an independent consultant to MEO Australia Limited (an ASX listed company).
Prior to that, Mr. Liu held various subsurface leader roles, including Chief Reservoir Engineer with MEO Australia Limited, Vice President of Exploration and Petroleum Technology with Sinopec East Puffin Pty Ltd, and other international E&P and energy service companies including ConocoPhillips, CNOOC, Woodside, RPS and Senergy.
Mr. Liu has an extensive waterflooding experience having worked at the Penglai oilfield in China, the Chinguetti oilfield in Mauritania and Block 95 in Peru.
He holds a BSc in Petroleum Engineering from the Southwest Petroleum University, China. He is a Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership