Range Resources appoints two directors
Mr. Liu has over 20 years of extensive global experience in petroleum exploration, development, production, joint venture operations and new ventures. He is currently an independent consultant to MEO Australia Limited (an ASX listed company).
Prior to that, Mr. Liu held various subsurface leader roles, including Chief Reservoir Engineer with MEO Australia Limited, Vice President of Exploration and Petroleum Technology with Sinopec East Puffin Pty Ltd, and other international E&P and energy service companies including ConocoPhillips, CNOOC, Woodside, RPS and Senergy.
Mr. Liu has an extensive waterflooding experience having worked at the Penglai oilfield in China, the Chinguetti oilfield in Mauritania and Block 95 in Peru.
He holds a BSc in Petroleum Engineering from the Southwest Petroleum University, China. He is a Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership