Ramón Aragonés new CEO of NH Hotel Group
Mr. Aragonés has built his entire career in the hotel industry. Since June of last year he has assumed the maximum responsibility as the Group's Executive Director of Business and Operations.
Mr. Aragonés has been working at NH Hotel Group, where he has served as Executive Director of Business and Operations, Managing Director of Operations and Director of Operations for the Spain, Portugal and Andorra Business Unit, for eight years.
Prior to joining the Group, he worked as General Manager and Director of Operations at Hesperia hotel chain.
Before that Mr. Aragonés was a hotel manager in Spain, Belgium and Venezuela for ten years, as well as Commercial Director at Stab Hotel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Spain
- Abertis appoints Luis Fortuño and Enrico Letta as new directors
- Homaira Akbari joins the board of Banco Santander
- Sanifit appoints Preston S. Klassen chief medical officer
- nLife Therapeutics names Errol B. De Souza executive chairman
- Telefónica approves José María Álvarez-Pallete as executive chairman
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies