Rambus CFO Satish Rishi to retire in August
Mr. Rishi served as the chief financial officer of Rambus since April 2006.
Prior to Rambus, Mr. Rishi held senior financial management positions at semiconductor and electronic manufacturing companies, serving as the vice president and assistant treasurer at Dell Computer.
Mr. Rishi also spent 13 years at Intel, holding financial management positions both in the U.S. and overseas.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Delhi University, and an MBA from the University of California at Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST