Rambus CFO Satish Rishi to retire in August
Mr. Rishi served as the chief financial officer of Rambus since April 2006.
Prior to Rambus, Mr. Rishi held senior financial management positions at semiconductor and electronic manufacturing companies, serving as the vice president and assistant treasurer at Dell Computer.
Mr. Rishi also spent 13 years at Intel, holding financial management positions both in the U.S. and overseas.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Delhi University, and an MBA from the University of California at Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST