Rambus appoints Rahul Mathur as SVP and CFO
Prior to joining Rambus, Mr. Mathur served as senior vice president of finance at Cypress Semiconductor where he was responsible for financial planning and investor relations for the provider of embedded memory, microcontroller, and analog semiconductor system solutions.
Prior to that, Mr. Mathur served as vice president of finance at Spansion (later acquired by Cypress).
He has previously worked at numerous technology companies such as NetSuite and KLA-Tencor, and started his career as a consultant with Arthur Andersen.
Mr. Mathur holds a Bachelor of Arts in applied mathematics from Dartmouth College and an MBA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership