Ralph Lauren names Jonathan Bottomley as CMO
Jonathan Bottomley has been named Chief Marketing Officer, a newly created role for the Company.
Mr. Bottomley joins Ralph Lauren most recently from Vice Media, where he served as Chief Strategy Officer.
Prior to that, Mr. Bottomley was Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Partner in the London headquarters of Bartle Bogle Hegarty where he led strategic brand-building efforts for clients across the luxury and consumer lifestyle sectors.
He will be a part of the Company’s Executive Team.
Mr. Bottomley begins at the Company on April 3.
Tom Mendenhall has been named Brand President, Men’s Polo, Purple Label and Double RL.
Mr. Mendenhall joins Ralph Lauren from Tom Ford International, where he served as Chief Operating Officer for more than a decade, working alongside Tom Ford to build the brand from its inception.
Prior to that, Mr. Mendenhall was a Senior Vice President at Abercrombie & Fitch. He also spent eight years as Worldwide Director of Merchandising at Gucci.
Mr. Mendenhall will begin with the Company on March 29. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST