Ralph Lauren CEO Stefan Larsson to leave
Mr. Larsson has been Ralph Lauren President & Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company since November 2015.
Mr. Larsson was the Global President of Old Navy, Inc., a division of The Gap, Inc., from October 2012 to October 2015.
Previously, Mr. Larsson held various leadership positions at H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M), serving as Head of Global Sales from 2010 to 2012; Head of Global Expansion from 2009 to 2010; Head of Operations, Global Expansion from 2007 to 2009; and Regional Manager, U.S. West Coast from 2005 to 2007.
Prior to that, Mr. Larsson served in numerous global roles at H&M with responsibility for products, including merchandising, planning and production. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST