RAIT Financial appoints Michael Malter as chairman
Mr. Malter is a retired investment banker having served in a variety of senior management positions at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its predecessor firms from 1988 until 2005.
He retired as the Co-Head of the Global Financial Institutions Group of JPM in 2005.
Mr. Malter currently serves as a director or member of the advisory committee of four investment vehicles that each use Varadero Capital, L.P., an SEC registered investment adviser, as their respective investment manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership