RAIT Financial appoints Michael Malter as chairman
Mr. Malter is a retired investment banker having served in a variety of senior management positions at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its predecessor firms from 1988 until 2005.
He retired as the Co-Head of the Global Financial Institutions Group of JPM in 2005.
Mr. Malter currently serves as a director or member of the advisory committee of four investment vehicles that each use Varadero Capital, L.P., an SEC registered investment adviser, as their respective investment manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST