RAIT Financial appoints Michael Malter as chairman
Mr. Malter is a retired investment banker having served in a variety of senior management positions at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its predecessor firms from 1988 until 2005.
He retired as the Co-Head of the Global Financial Institutions Group of JPM in 2005.
Mr. Malter currently serves as a director or member of the advisory committee of four investment vehicles that each use Varadero Capital, L.P., an SEC registered investment adviser, as their respective investment manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership