RAIT Financial appoints Michael Malter as chairman
Mr. Malter is a retired investment banker having served in a variety of senior management positions at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its predecessor firms from 1988 until 2005.
He retired as the Co-Head of the Global Financial Institutions Group of JPM in 2005.
Mr. Malter currently serves as a director or member of the advisory committee of four investment vehicles that each use Varadero Capital, L.P., an SEC registered investment adviser, as their respective investment manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies