RAIT Financial appoints Michael Malter as chairman
Mr. Malter is a retired investment banker having served in a variety of senior management positions at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its predecessor firms from 1988 until 2005.
He retired as the Co-Head of the Global Financial Institutions Group of JPM in 2005.
Mr. Malter currently serves as a director or member of the advisory committee of four investment vehicles that each use Varadero Capital, L.P., an SEC registered investment adviser, as their respective investment manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll appoints Charles W. Rayfield as CFO
- Deborah Lee James elected to Unisys board
- Peter Musumeci joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Crown Holdings appoints Andrea J. Funk to board
- US Steel appoints Kevin P. Bradley as CFO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership