Rainbow Rare Earths appoints Jim Wynn as CFO
Mr. Wynn is a Chartered Accountant and was previously employed by Anglo American plc.
There he held a number of roles within the finance, business development, and strategy departments of Anglo Industrial Minerals.
Mr. Wynn's most recent role was as Finance Director of Avocet Mining Plc where he developed extensive experience in francophone Africa as well as the London public company market. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST