Rainbow Rare Earths appoints Jim Wynn as CFO
Mr. Wynn is a Chartered Accountant and was previously employed by Anglo American plc.
There he held a number of roles within the finance, business development, and strategy departments of Anglo Industrial Minerals.
Mr. Wynn's most recent role was as Finance Director of Avocet Mining Plc where he developed extensive experience in francophone Africa as well as the London public company market. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership