Rainbow Rare Earths appoints Jim Wynn as CFO
Mr. Wynn is a Chartered Accountant and was previously employed by Anglo American plc.
There he held a number of roles within the finance, business development, and strategy departments of Anglo Industrial Minerals.
Mr. Wynn's most recent role was as Finance Director of Avocet Mining Plc where he developed extensive experience in francophone Africa as well as the London public company market. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST