Rainbow Rare Earths appoints Jim Wynn as CFO
Mr. Wynn is a Chartered Accountant and was previously employed by Anglo American plc.
There he held a number of roles within the finance, business development, and strategy departments of Anglo Industrial Minerals.
Mr. Wynn's most recent role was as Finance Director of Avocet Mining Plc where he developed extensive experience in francophone Africa as well as the London public company market. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
Germany demands $550m from Zimbabwe Politics