Rainbow Rare Earths appoints Jim Wynn as CFO
Mr. Wynn is a Chartered Accountant and was previously employed by Anglo American plc.
There he held a number of roles within the finance, business development, and strategy departments of Anglo Industrial Minerals.
Mr. Wynn's most recent role was as Finance Director of Avocet Mining Plc where he developed extensive experience in francophone Africa as well as the London public company market. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST