Radcom appoints Rami Amit as CTO
Prior to Radcom, Mr. Amit was Director of Engineering at Cisco NFV BU, where he was responsible for Cisco's broadband solutions, deployed by many top-tier CSPs.
During his tenure at Cisco, Mr. Amit led several new products from inception up to worldwide deployment. He was also instrumental in the company's transition to virtualization and application delivery in the Broadband market.
Before Cisco, Mr. Amit held several CTO positions; he was the CTO for Jungo, a software provider for broadband service providers and founded Surf & Call Solutions, which was later acquired by CosmoCom.
Furthermore, Mr. Amit was the first employee of the VoIP industry pioneer, VocalTec, in which he is considered as one of the early inventors of VoIP leading many of the VoIP technologies and products and innovating with the industry's first VoIP gateway in addition to many other technological achievements.
Mr. Amit holds an Electrical Engineering Degree from Tel Aviv University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
- Teva names Yitzhak Peterburg interim president and CEO
- Clal Biotechnology Industries elects Julian Adams as president
- Perion Network appoints Doron Gerstel as CEO
- Teva: Dipankar Bhattacharjee new CEO of Global Generic Medicines
More inside POST