Mr. Sella joined RADA in January 2003 and has served as COO since April 2003 until July 2007, at which point he was appointed the Company’s Chief Business Development Officer.
Prior to RADA, between 1982 and 1997, Mr. Sella worked at Israel’s largest publicly traded defense company, Elbit Systems Ltd., where he served in a number of managerial roles including Director of Programs, Director of Avionic Engineering and Director of Business Development,
Between 1997 and 2000, Mr. Sella served as VP of Business Development and VP of R&D of a medical devices start-up, UltraGuide Ltd. The three years prior to joining RADA, he was the president of NeuroVision Inc., a medical technology start-up.
Mr. Sella has a B.Sc. degree (cum laude) in Computer Engineering from the Haifa Technion (The Israeli Institute of Technology). He also served as a fighter aircraft navigator in the Israeli Air Force. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler to board
- Pointer Telocation promotes Yaniv Dorani to CFO
- Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
More inside POST