Rachel Phillips-Luther to join Jamba Juice as CMO
Ms. Phillips-Luther brings a deep understanding of the restaurant industry and a history of energizing brands.
She most recently served as Chief Marketing Officer with Zoës Kitchen, where she led the comprehensive repositioning of the brand and contributed to their successful IPO, which was a top performing Consumer IPO of 2014.
Prior to her role at Zoës, she served as Vice President of Marketing with FHRG, Inc. and Vice President of Marketing and Brand Innovation with Kona Grill. Ms. Phillips-Luther previously held leadership roles at ROMACORP and Sambuca Restaurants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Atara Biotherapeutics appoints Kanya Rajangam as CMO
- AXT appoints Wilson Lin as COO
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
More inside POST