Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
Mr. Anebygd joins Qvantel from Ericsson, where he has held several executive positions in the last 20 years in the telecommunications sector.
Most recently he has acted as the Vice President & Head of Product Area Digital Business Systems.
Current CEO Karri Linna will remain in the company as Chief Operating Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
- Tecnotree appoints new chief financial officer
More inside POST
Moody's Q1 income rises 55% Earnings