QuickBase adds CEO duties to chairman Rick Willett
Mr. Willett has more than 15 years of experience leading private-equity sponsored companies and currently serves as a senior operating executive for Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe. He was previously the CEO of Ascend Learning.
Prior to Ascend Learning, Mr. Willett was the CEO of NewPage and he had a 12-year career at General Electric that included positions as a division CFO as well as in general management and engineering.
Former CEO Allison Mnookin will stay on with the company as a member of the board of directors.
Prior to her appointment as CEO of QuickBase, Ms. Mnookin served as general manager of the QuickBase Business Unit for five years while it was a division of Intuit.
Ms. Mnookin held leadership positions in Intuit's Small Business Division, including general manager of a portfolio of small business products that included QuickBooks. She also served on the board of Fleetmatics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST